We all have been through the stage where you want to say a lot of things but do not say out of the fear of losing that person,
job, situation or simply your self-respect. We simply try to ignore the stuff and either keep quite or go on to say something else. We give you 9 types of texts out of which you may have typed at
least one but held yourself back from sending it because some feelings cannot be expressed in texts.
1. We all have ego and this ego prevents us from taking the first step while talking or texting someone. As a result, a simple Hi
gets saved forever in your Drafts.
2. Sometimes all we want to do is tell them about our feelings but hold ourselves back because we do not know how
they feel about us.
3. When you are missing someone badly but cancel the plan of sending the message because of some conflict or
simply a misunderstanding.
4. This is when you text your loved one and you are feeling the same but you do not send the
5. You are tired and you want to send a bye so that you can take rest but the conversation is so interesting that you don't send
6. When you are just not in the mood to have a 'decent' conversation.
7. When you think they are ignoring you and you want to make them realize but in the end you refrain yourself from sending the
message because you are tired of explaining people of your self-worth.
8. When you want to end it but realize that it isn't easy.
9. When you are simply angry and you want to take that anger out but you ignore that feeling and that